Monday, August 3, 2015

R.A. Foster and Age of Shadows



Robert A. Foster has released his first installment in a new four part series- Age of Shadows

My elementary school library was a cave of wonders, a place where I could go to nourish my imagination. One day I discovered science fiction. On that day my world changed. Jules Verne, Ray Bradbury, H.G. Wells, and Isaac Asimov, became my close friends. After much pleading and whining and gnashing of teeth, I convinced my Mom to let me join the Sci-Fi Book of the Month Club, and more newfound friends arrived in my mailbox.

When Robert sent me the manuscript for Age of Shadows I felt fortunate to be among the first to read a book not yet published. When he commissioned me to design the cover I was thrilled because I had now read the book (twice) and was ready for the next installment (a draft of which I am now reading). 

Present and future become intertwined in Age of Shadows as intriguing character development provides unexpected twists and turns. Interspace travel through time and global alien conflict are not new to the Sci-Fi genre but Robert Foster introduces a new element to the scene- something that gave this seasoned Sci-Fi reader an 'aha' moment (you will have to read the book to find out for yourself).   

Whether you like Sci-Fi or not, this is a good read. Period.

Well done, Robert.


R.A. Foster

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, sir, for your kind words and artwork. This project and I are blessed to have your talent on-board.

    ReplyDelete